Reply To: Cross Border, Avoid Test and Quarantine Document

Welcome Forums General Cross Border, Avoid Test and Quarantine Document Reply To: Cross Border, Avoid Test and Quarantine Document

Dan Duda
Participant

Hello All

I have made some additions to this document.

TO THE READER

Any information I provide hereon will be Under Duress.

International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
You are hereby put On Notice of your requirements and obligations under “Article 21 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights -Freedom of Movement p.16” which has the full force of law here in Australia pursuant to “The Human Rights And Equal Opportunities Commission Act 1986”.

Under these Covenants, and Acts, I am free to move throughout the country of Australia unencumbered by domestic law. This includes Public Health Orders, Lockdowns, PCR Testing, Vaccinations, QR Code Track and Trace, Travel Permits, Quarantining, Travel Restrictions, Face Masks, Directives, Protocols, Rules and any other domestic law not yet passed into legislation. This applies to anything and everything covid related.

Biosecurity Act 2015 (Federal)
The emergency requirements are qualified and restricted by the significant fact that emergency requirements and directions cannot direct an individual to be isolated, detained, tested, vaccinated, medically treated, or bodily searched in the absence of a Federal Biosecurity Order issued to the individual. This process takes place in a court of law, to an individual who is showing symptoms and who is proven to be labouring under an infectious disease.

No one other than a Biosecurity Officer, under the authority of a Biosecurity Control Order, with full authority of the courts, can force an individual to submit to Biosecurity measures such as forced vaccination, coerced testing measures, or quarantining including social distancing, mask wearing or any other related measure.

The Australian Privacy Act 1988
An individual cannot be forced to provide medical information or provide information about their personal health status. An individual cannot be forced, coerced, into providing their vaccination or exemption status. An individual cannot be forced to use tracking devices. An individual cannot be refused entry to a business which is open to the public. Breaches of this Act are punishable by five (5) years in prison and / or a $63,000.00 fine.

South Australian Public Health Act 2011 (State)
Also, “Section 73-76 of the South Australia Public Health Act 2011” clearly states the for a person to be subject to any public health order that person must be specifically named on said public health order and said order must be served specifically and directly to said person in writing. And said order can only take effect if said person does not have a conscientious objection to the order and said person is labouring heavily under an infectious disease. Can you produce a public health order that meets the above criteria? Note: I am not a person.

As previously proven I am not subject to any federal, state or local health orders and I am free to move throughout Australia unencumbered by, but not limited to, anything and everything covid related. For clarification I am not subject to Public Health Orders, Lockdowns, PCR Testing, Vaccinations, QR Code Track and Trace, Travel Permits, Quarantining, Travel Restrictions, Face Masks, Directives, Protocols, Rules and any other domestic law not yet passed into legislation. Also, Testing and Quarantine constitutes medical or scientific experimentation contrary to “Article 7 of The Covenant on Civil and Political Rights”.

Also, on 21/07/2021 the CDC issued a Class 1 Recall on the RT-PCR SARS-CoV-2 test as it has failed its full review. Emergency Use Authorisation has be REVOKED. This means all data derived from the PCR test is now invalid making COVID invalid along with all covid related Public Health Orders, Lockdowns, PCR Testing, Vaccinations, QR Code Track and Trace, Travel Permits, Quarantining, Travel Restrictions, Face Masks, Directives, Protocols, Rules and any other covid related domestic law.

Furthermore, if you detain me, seek identification or ask questions to facilitate an investigation you will be acting contrary to Supreme Court rulings in:
DPP v Hamilton
Regina v Banner
This will lead to litigation. Your corporate employer, a private corporation, offers you zero protection from litigation once you act outside of your Code of Conduct and all litigation will be of a civil nature. This mean I sue YOU! I will be seeking $1,000,000.00 in damages. The precedent has already been set.
Police Office Boyer v Victorian Govt. –
“Police are independent office holders and not employees of the State”

Please provide the following details where applicable..

Name……………………………………………………………………………………..
D.O.B………………………………………………………………………………………..
Driver Licence No……………………………………………………………………..
Badge Number…………………………………………………………………………..
Police Station Base…………………………………………………………………….
Personal Indemnity Insurance Provider…………………………………….
Personal Indemnity Insurance Provider Membership Number…………………………………….

Am I under arrest or am I free to go?

Please be aware. For an arrest to have validity you will require a certifiable, verifiable, originating cause of action as there cannot be a crime without a damaged party. A damaged party cannot be a Person or a Corporation as these are legal fictions and cannot be damaged.
This means you will need a signed statement of claim from the damaged party. Signed by a damaged man or a damaged woman. Signed and dated before our interaction.