Reply To: Breach Covid Restrictions

Welcome Forums Fines Breach Covid Restrictions Reply To: Breach Covid Restrictions

peter
Participant

a public health order has to be to a individual
i sent this As the Chief Health Officer for Queensland , I require you to please confirm or deny whether either myself – name and DOB – are personally specified in, and/or subject to, a public health order that specifically identifies COVID-19 as a quarantinable disease, pursuant to sections 117 & 118 of the Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008.

I understand that you are very busy ‘keeping Queensland safe’, however, given the on-going losses I have suffered as a result of the lockdowns that have been imposed pursuant to your medical advice, this information is now urgently required and, as such, I require your formal, written response, within 48 hours.

Please note that your formal written response or lack there-of, may be used as evidence in any related legal action in respect of this matter.

this was there response see how they didnt talk about the 117 and 118 IM NOT A PERSON
I refer to your correspondence dated 5 August 2021, to Dr Jeannette Young PSM, Chief Health Officer Queensland. I have been asked to respond to you on this occasion.

With regard to your enquiry I can advise that on 29 January 2020, under the Public Health Act 2005, the Minister for Health and Minister for Ambulance Services made an order declaring a public health emergency in relation to coronavirus disease (COVID-19). The public health emergency area specified in the order is for ‘all of Queensland’. Its duration has been extended by regulation to 27 September 2021 and may be further extended.

The Public Health (Further Extension of Declared Public Health Emergency—COVID-19) Regulation (No. 2) 2021 was made by Queensland’s Governor in Council, and extends all active Public Health Directions issued by the state’s Chief Health Officer, Dr Jeannette Young.

During a public health emergency, the Chief Health Officer can issue Public Health Directions to assist in containing, or to respond to, the spread of COVID-19 within the community. You must adhere to Queensland’s Public Health Directions.

ambulance ??? and a officer they arent apart of my life i will see my own doctor not listen to them lmao

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by peter.