Reply To: Refused service

Welcome Forums General Refused service Reply To: Refused service

Troy Naismith

Human Rights Commission is a good bet. Human rights advocacy group, who are linked with advocateme, can do it on your behalf too. They charge $90 to send inital correspondence, then if it needs to be escalated to the Human Rights Commission its another $500.

But you could do it yourself with a bit of research.