Reply To: Departments to write to in South Australia regarding On the Spot Speeding Fine

Welcome Forums Fines Departments to write to in South Australia regarding On the Spot Speeding Fine Reply To: Departments to write to in South Australia regarding On the Spot Speeding Fine

Aussie CJ
Participant

Received letter from them today acknowledging receipt of correspondence and stating i am entitled to a review and that review has been completed. No further reviews will be conducted. If no action is taken by the due date, enforcement action may be taken.

I’m going to send off the Clarification letter, just need an answer on 3rd paragraph from the bottom of that letter:

This section of this para – certification that Code/Road Rule 1234 ?

i.e.

I seek further certification that Code/Road Rule 1234 is actually part of a current, legal and valid law in the State of South Australia. I will require certification that this law has in fact been legally enacted by the South Australian Parliament in the Queen’s name as it is required to be subject to the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1900 (UK).

Code/Road Rule 1234 – am i to leave this as is or do i change it to something else ??? It doesn’t seem right but it wasn’t highlighted in red to change.

Also, do I also include a copy of the freedom of information request I sent off and am awaiting 30days for the response regarding the police officers first name and address – Does this need to be mentioned also to stave off their – If no action is taken by the due date, enforcement action may be taken.

I’m based out in South Australia

Many thanks for all advice on the above.