Reply To: LIVE BIRTH RECORD

Welcome Forums Strawman LIVE BIRTH RECORD Reply To: LIVE BIRTH RECORD

GF
Participant

For UK People, I haven’t come across any one person who says they had success at the BDM departments/ministry.

Some people have suggested it might be a record held by your mothers GP OR it might be in your mothers GP/NHS File… and it might be called a “Live Born Record”.

It might also be called the Dischage Summary Notes which will include the information confirming you were live born.

25 years is supposedly how long they might retain the records, but it might not be a hard and fast rule…. more like a guideline.

So either GP or NHS could be the place to go for mothers GP/NHS file.

The person who says they got their record says:
“i asked my Mother to request this from her GP/NHS File and they sent it to her …
So what you will get is the discharge summary notes – this IS the live born record, and it is a prima facie document of evidence of you having been found to be living on the foetal side of the document, their is also a side of that document which documents the after birth/Placenta, which is Mothers Property in biological terms, albeit comprises Foetal DNA on the inner/foetal side.

One piece of property (DNA), two potential owners; there is your constructive trust.

I have the small red card sized Certificate from 1974 with the water waves marked bond paper in the box header, the format of title on this is John Richard DOE…they no longer issue these, and i am not sure why this is, but this certificate is a security/ negotiable instrument on its face. The water marks indicate salvage in Admirality or even a vessel in commerce – this is what is presumed abandoned as no master has returned to claim it.”

Hope that helps.