Reply To: Fine for Unlawfully participating in outdoor gathering – stay at home area

Welcome Forums Fines Fine for Unlawfully participating in outdoor gathering – stay at home area Reply To: Fine for Unlawfully participating in outdoor gathering – stay at home area

ArielAriel
Participant

Hi Jacqueline!

I am currently experiencing almost the same situation. I have written to Revenue NSW multiple times asking for evidence of the ‘laws’ I allegedly broke to warrant the fine. I never received a response to the question and was also denied a court appearance. I just found out today that my licence is suspended so I called Revenue NSW and they said I can in fact elect to go to court but my licence will continue to be suspended until the court date (if the judge is even on my side). I will be speaking with a supervisor from Revenue NSW tomorrow to hopefully get somewhere (not sure if that will help at all). At this point I’m seriously considering contacting no win no fee lawyers and suing either NSW Police force or Revenue NSW for the numerous REAL laws they’ve broken during this process. Sorry I can’t be of much help but maybe we could stay in contact for any tips or methods on how to deal with this?