Reply To: Operate motor vehicle in area of public land except in accordance with regulati

Welcome Forums Fines Operate motor vehicle in area of public land except in accordance with regulati Reply To: Operate motor vehicle in area of public land except in accordance with regulati

Peter Sutcliffe
Participant

Good luck Bill. I had to send the objection before the ASF book arrived, so didn’t know the 3 step process.

Looks like these clowns are making it up as they go along. My fine was $150. Legislation has it pinned at $500 from memory. $826 sounds more like unlicensed driving.

They acknowledged my objection about a month after I sent it which was in June. I outlined the above section of the legislation in the letter and worded it in a similar manner to my posts above.

My mate who got done the day before missed the fine payment date and they then doubled it. Arbitrarily.

It is all a scam. Push back hard, and the way things are at the moment I’d be happy for a day or 9 in court to waste their time. Got nothing else to do currently.