Reply To: 1/8/20 – BUNNINGS REFUSED ME ENTRY UNLESS I SHOWED MEDICAL EXEMPTION FORM

Welcome Forums General 1/8/20 – BUNNINGS REFUSED ME ENTRY UNLESS I SHOWED MEDICAL EXEMPTION FORM Reply To: 1/8/20 – BUNNINGS REFUSED ME ENTRY UNLESS I SHOWED MEDICAL EXEMPTION FORM

B Clarke
Participant

This is today (22/10). I’m not sure if the directives had the same wording for your date, although. If you go to the mask sections you’ll be able to confirm what I’ve written.
The dhhs
website states that you do not have to apply for an exemption or permit, not do you need a medical certificate. So I don’t see how they can reasonably ask you to show proof of an exemption.
The police don’t even require that according to the website. Police may ask you to “confirm your exemption”. Eg “I have a medical exemption”. I have been asked why I wasn’t wearing a mask by police. They did not require proof.
Also states it’s not the responsibility of the store if someone isn’t wearing a mask, that’s on the individual.
Also states they cannot refuse you entry for not wearing a mask if you have a lawful exemption.