Reply To: 1/8/20 – BUNNINGS REFUSED ME ENTRY UNLESS I SHOWED MEDICAL EXEMPTION FORM

Welcome Forums General 1/8/20 – BUNNINGS REFUSED ME ENTRY UNLESS I SHOWED MEDICAL EXEMPTION FORM Reply To: 1/8/20 – BUNNINGS REFUSED ME ENTRY UNLESS I SHOWED MEDICAL EXEMPTION FORM

SGT_Pepe
Participant

HiJane,

I remind places like Bunnings the following

NOTICE: LIABILITY
Notice to agent is notice to principal
Notice to principal is notice to agent

Everyone in your workplace has a duty under the WHS Act NSW to identify health and safety risks.

Penalties apply for gross negligence, negligence, failure to comply with the above duty to identify and rectify health and safety risks.

You have been informed of health and safety risks face mask wearing. YOU MAY BE LIABLE FOR PROSECUTION UNDER WHS ACT NSW. Note, you may also not be immune from prosecution and protected from WHS laws by face mask mandates.

Penalties for violation of WHS Act NSW laws (management and staff):

Category 1: Gross Negligence or Reckless Conduct
– Employees: $346,500 or maximum 5 years in prison
– Managers, business owners, directors, etc: $692,500 or maximum 5 years in prison
– Body Corporates: $3,463,000 or maximum 5 years in prison

Category 2: Failure to comply with health & safety duty exposes individual to risk
of death or serious injury or illness
– Employees: $173,000
– Managers, business owners, directors, etc: $346,500
– Body Corporates: $1,731,500

Category 2: Failure to comply with a health and safety duty
– Employees: $57,500
– Managers, business owners, directors, etc: $115,500
– Body Corporates: $577,000

NOTE: CONTRACT TRACING AND NSW PRIVACY LAWS

Enforcing contract tracing apps and ‘scanning in’, you may be in violation of the following laws:

– Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (NSW) (PPIP Act)
– Health Records and Information Privacy Act 2002 (NSW) (HRIP Act)
– Privacy and Personal Information Protection Regulation 2014(NSW) (PPIP Regulation)
– Privacy Codes of Practice made under PPIP Act
– Privacy Code of Practice (General) 2003 (NSW)
– Health Records and Information Privacy Regulation 2012 (NSW) (HRIP Regulation)
– Health Records and Information Privacy Code of Practice 2005 (NSW)

NOTE: HAND SANITIZERS CONTAIN NEUROTOXINS

Many hand sanitizers contain Methanol – a neurotoxin identified in studies to cause neurodegenerative diseases, such as motor neuron dis