Reply To: 1/8/20 – BUNNINGS REFUSED ME ENTRY UNLESS I SHOWED MEDICAL EXEMPTION FORM

Welcome Forums General 1/8/20 – BUNNINGS REFUSED ME ENTRY UNLESS I SHOWED MEDICAL EXEMPTION FORM Reply To: 1/8/20 – BUNNINGS REFUSED ME ENTRY UNLESS I SHOWED MEDICAL EXEMPTION FORM

SGT_Pepe
Participant

I also include the following notice

FACE MASK EXEMPTION

I am exempt from wearing the face mask on the following exemptions :
#1 “have a physical … condition … that makes wearing a mask unsuitable.”
#2 “…wearing a face mask a risk to your … health and safety.”

HARM, INJURY AND HEALTH RISKS OF FACE MASKS

• Face masks restrict oxygen intake causing hypoxia (oxygen deprivation) leading to dizziness, headaches, loss of consciousness or, in severe cases, death.
• Face masks cause re-breathing of carbon dioxide , and is the cause of hypercapnia (increased carbon dioxide levels in the blood, can cause dizziness, drowsiness, excessive fatigue, headaches, feeling disoriented, flushing of the skin, shortness of breath, fainting, etc).
• Face mask wearing create harmful bacteria colonies in the mask that can cause Pleurisy – acute lung infection that is potentially fatal, or can cause long term and irreversible damage to lung tissues.
• Face masks can ‘trigger’ cold, flu or ‘COVID’-like symptoms from lung infections, promoting Asthma; hypersensitivity pneumonitis (irreversible inflammation of lung tissue that decreases lung capacity); Pneumonia (potentially fatal lung condition causing causing cough with phlegm or pus, fever, chills, and difficulty breathing); Byssinosis (lung infection caused by cotton fibres from the mask – causing breathing difficulties, chest tightness, wheezing, coughing, etc.); accelerated teeth rot; promotes mental illness, including depression and anxiety, sleep deprivation and psychosis).
• Face masks contain cancer-causing ‘carcinogens’ such as fibreglass, infectious cotton fibres, benzene (an irritant, toxin and carcinogen, can cause leukemia).
• Face masks compromise the immune system, weakening the body’s defences against infections and toxicity and can cause permanent and irreversible organ damage, such as lung, liver, heart, intestines, skin, brain, blood, lymphatic system, etc.
• Face masks elevate mycotoxins, which can cause infection in digestive system causing diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, internal hemorrhaging and abnormal liver values. Weak and immunocompromised people, are at increased risk of systemic infection, which is potentially fatal.
• Face masks on children may cause impaired brain development and psychological problems, fear, insecurity, and even be a contributing factor in child suicides
• Face masks are harmful to health, creating COVID-like’ symptoms in the wearer.