Reply To: 1/8/20 – BUNNINGS REFUSED ME ENTRY UNLESS I SHOWED MEDICAL EXEMPTION FORM

Welcome Forums General 1/8/20 – BUNNINGS REFUSED ME ENTRY UNLESS I SHOWED MEDICAL EXEMPTION FORM Reply To: 1/8/20 – BUNNINGS REFUSED ME ENTRY UNLESS I SHOWED MEDICAL EXEMPTION FORM

SGT_Pepe
Participant

I ALSO HAVE THESE FOOTNOTES ON NOTICE ABOVE

https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19; NOTE: It is violation of Health Records and Information Privacy Act to ask for details.
Worksafe safety requirements state fitted face masks with oxygen restrictions below 70% oxygen are dangerous to workers. Tests on fitted face masks show oxygen levels as low as 10%.
Normal atmospheric carbon dioxide is 300 ppm. Dangerous toxicity according to public health warnings is reached at 5,000 ppm, but tightly fitted face masks can exceed 10,000 ppm.
Bacterial colonies create toxic gases within 20 minutes of wearing the mask, thus re-infecting the lungs. Face masks trap gaseous compounds from digestive processes that include hydrogen sulfide, carbon dioxide, methane and ammonia – high levels of these gases become toxic – such gases are expelled from the body by exhalation during breathing.
COVID 19 virus has NEVER been isolated, seen in electron microscope or physically identified in any way; no scientific or medical study has ever ‘proven’ the existence of viruses, including COVID 19; THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE OF COVID 19’S EXISTENCE